The Registrar’s Office is responsible for all aspects of student registration and student records.
Through efficient management of student records, the Registrar's Office is able to provide MC students and faculty a wide variety of services.
- Plans and conducts registration and post-registration systems
- Maintains and updates the student records system
- Publishes Class Schedules on Banner Web
- Certifies baccalaureate and advanced degrees
- Certifies student eligibility for honors, participation in intercollegiate athletics and student body offices
- Provides academic departments and faculty advisors with student data
- Provides transcript services for all students and alumni
- Provides enrollment statistics
- Verifies student enrollment status
- Evaluates transfer coursework
- Maintains the student advisement/degree audit system in Banner (CAPP)
Under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) and provisions of state law relating to public records disclosure, Mississippi College students are assured certain rights regarding access to their education records. For more information regarding the Mississippi College policy regarding FERPA, please click here.
Mississippi College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at www.degreeverify.org or NSC, 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171.