If you’re ready to apply to college for the first time or go back to college to finish what you’ve started, there’s good news: Mississippi College strives to make the college application process as simple as possible. When you apply at MC, we’ll need just a few things from you. Here’s what you need to know:
- Students who have a high school diploma or GED and have been out of high school for at least five years- and who have never attended college – are automatically accepted into the accelerated degree program of their choice
- Students out of high school for less than five years must submit an ACT or SAT score to Mississippi College
- Students who have attended college, regardless of credits earned, are considered transfer students and must have at least a 2.0 transfer GPA and at least 12 transferable hours
- Mississippi College will pay for college transcript fees, as long as there is no hold preventing transcripts from being released
- An acceptance decision will be made within 24 hours of receiving all transcripts
- There is no application fee for our accelerated Bachelor’s degree programs
Find the adult degree program that works for you at Mississippi College. Contact us today to get the application process started.